The overall idea behind this plugin was to be able to easily choose an from a library of social media icons, customize their appearance, and add them to a wordpress website as a widget or shortcode. NOTE: The company logos in the icons are copyright of their respective owners.
Here’s a working example of the iiRe Social Icons short code.
- NEW! – Better WP-Admin Integration for mobile devices! (Version 1.6.2)
- NEW! – Option to save your icon settings upon plugin deactivation! (Version 1.6.1)
- NEW! – Add CSS effects such as Bounce, Shake, Fade, Glow, Highlight and more! (Version 1.6.0)
- Create an independent social media icons widget and shortcode
- Majority of social networks available
- Over 130 different icons (Donation or purchase required to access all icons)!
- 5 different icon sizes (16x16px, 24x24px, 32x32px, 48x48px, 64x64px)!
- Additional free icon themes (as they become available)
- Real-time editing! Change icon theme, size. spacing, etc. dynamically
- Drag and drop icon reordering!
- Drag and drop delete!
- Add custom titles to each icon
- Add custom links to each icon (samples provided)
- Add CSS rounded corners! Customize the radius of each corner
- Add CSS drop shadows! Customize the color, hortizonal and vertical offset and blur
- Add background colors!
- Add background hover colors!
- Add CSS opacity!
- Links in new or same window/tab (link target)
- Show or Hide the title (alt/title tag)
- Hide links from search engines (no follow)
- Stack icons horizontally or vertically!
- Align icons left or right
- Customize the width and height of the icons container
- Responsive width setting for use with responsive WordPress themes
- Customize the CSS padding and margins of the icon container
- Customize the container border size and color
- Customize the container background color
- Add This social media support
- Email HTML mailto: functionality
- Built-in email contact form w/ recipient settings
- Built-in print function
- A ‘Reset’ button!
- Works in most modern browsers, including IE9!
- Accordian-style options panel
- Options panel is collapsible!
- Add up to five custom themes
Please view the iiRe Social Icons FAQ page for more information.
Please deactivate and uninstall all prior versions before updating!
If you are using the iiRe Social Icons plugin on your site, please let us know so we can see it in action!
For customization of the iiRe Social Plugin, please contact us.
Download the Latest Demo Version
Download the latest free demo version 1.6.2
NOTE: Please deactivate and delete all prior versions of the iiRe Social Icons plugin before installing the latest version.
Download Previous Versions
Additional free themes are available for download
360 Cities, 43 Things, 500px, About Me, Active Rain, Add This, Amazon, Badoo, Bandcamp, BandMix, Bebo, Beatport, Behanced, Blink List, Blog Lovin’, Blog Marks, Blogger, BrightKite, Buzznet, Cafe Mom, CD Baby, Delicious, Design Bump, Design Float, Design Moo, Deviant Art, Digg, Diigo, Disgus, Dopplr, Dribble, Dzone, Ember, Esty, Evernote, Feedburner, Facebook, Flickr, Fine Art America, Formspring, Friendfeed, Friendster, Foursquare, Geocaching, Git Hub, Google Plus, Good Reads, Groove Shark, Hello Cotton, Hi5, Hyves, ILike, Instagram, iTunes, Last FM, Linked In, Live Journal, Medium, Meneame, Meetup, Mixcloud, Mixx, Myspace, Newsgator, Newsvine, Ning, Orkut, Paypal, Pheed, Pinterest, Postereous, Picasa, Pure Volume, Qik, Rdio, Reddit, Resident Advisor, Reverbnation, RSS, Share This, Skype, Slash Dot, Slideshare, Smug Mug, Snapjoy, Sonic Bids, Sound Cloud, Spotify, Spurl, Squidoo, Stack Overflow, Steam, Stumble Upon, Tagged, Thumb, Trip Advisor, Tumblr, Twitter, Viddler, Virb, Wikio, Vimeo, WordPress, Xanga, Xing, Yammer, Yelp, Youtube, Ziki, Zorpia, Zune
There are additional icons for two different Emails, Camera/Photo Gallery, Shopping Cart, Custom Links, Alternate Website, two different Add to Favorites, More Information, ICQ, Chat, Print, Profile and a Contact Us page.
NOTE: The company logos in the icons are copyright of their respective owners.
If you are using the iiRe Social Icons plugin on your site, please Contact Us so we can see it in action!